Hotel Terms & Conditions
Please find the Terms & Conditions for The Kimberly Hotel below
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM. Early arrival may be requested, but cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you book the night prior to your arrival date to enjoy earlier access.
- Check-out time: 12 Noon. In case of late check-out, 50% of room rate will be due until 4pm and 100% will be charged thereafter.
- Rates subject to change if not reserved and guaranteed.
- Rates do not include 14.75% NY State and City Taxes, NYC Occupancy Tax ($2.00 guestroom, $6.00 one bedroom suite, $8 two bedroom suite) and NYS Special Unit Fee of $1.50 per room, per night.
- Rates are based on single and double occupancy. Extra persons are subject to an additional fee
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Credit card may be pre-authorized 3 days in advance. Credit card may be charged one night's deposit within 3 days of arrival date.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Failure to show up for a guaranteed reservation without canceling, will result in a one night room and tax penalty fee.
- No pets allowed, except for a service animal. Service animals are defined as one trained to do work or perform tasks, and to assist an individual with a disability. Service animals should remain on a leash and under the control of the owner at all times.
- This hotel is non-smoking. A $500.00 per occurrence smoking fee will be added if there is evidence of smoking in the room.
- Guests must be 21 years old to occupy a room with no adult.
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of any reservation. Otherwise a one-day room charge will apply.
- No shows are subject to the first night's rate plus taxes.
- No show on advance purchase/nonrefundable reservations are subject to the full amount agreed on the reservation.
- Cribs are available, subject to availability at no additional charge.
- Valet parking is available, subject to a fee and availability, currently $55 for 24 hours for a car and $65 for a minivan/SUV.
- Internet access is free when you reserve directly with the hotel or your preferred travel agent.